For bookings IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS:
Please call the shop @ 970-453-HOOK
In recent years, lake fishing has gained a lot of excitement at the Mountain Angler, especially at Spinney Mountain Reservoir and the now famous Antero Reservoir. While this trip provides a casual day on the water for all experience levels, don’t be fooled, there is plenty of excitement to be had. Producing potential record-breaking browns and cut-bow, these healthy reservoirs offer the largest average fish of any trip we offer. We are also proud to have the most experienced and passionate stillwater fishing guides in the area.
- ⦿ ~9 Hours Door – Door | Meet at our Shop at 7:15 AM| Return to Breckenridge at ~ 4:30 PM
- ⦿Travel time to put-ins ~75 minutes - one way.
- ⦿ All Trips are Private (you will not be added to another group)
- ⦿1-3 Anglers = 1 Boat | 4-6 Anglers = 2 Boats
- ⦿COVID: Until further notice, you will drive your own car (following guide) to and from the fishing location and bring your own lunch
- ⦿ Recommended minimum age: 11-12 years old - See FAQs for more
- ⦿Included: Rod, Reel, Waders & Boots
- ⦿Additional costs: Colorado Fishing Licenses, Flies & Gratuity
|# of people||Rate|