Half Day Wade - Morning
For bookings IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS:
Please call the shop @ 970-453-HOOK
This is a great trip for ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS. This is the perfect choice for first timers who want to see what the sport is all about, learn the basics and try to catch some fish. For the experienced angler, this is a great way to learn some of our local water and build your fly-fishing knowledge. On our half day trips we have the option to fish the Blue River, Ten Mile Creek, South and Middle Forks of the South Platte and multiple nearby lakes. Target species include Brown, Rainbow, Brook and Cutthroat Trout.
- ⦿ 5 Hours Door – Door | Meet at our Shop at 7:45 AM | Return to Breckenridge at ~ 12:45 PM
- ⦿ Travel times to fishing locations vary from 10-40 minutes one way.
- ⦿ All Trips are Private (you will not be added to another group)
- ⦿ 1-3 Angler(s) = 1 Guide | 4-6 Anglers = 2 Guides | 7-9 Anglers = 3 Guides
- ⦿ COVID: Until further notice, you will drive your own car (following guide) to and from the fishing location
- ⦿ Recommended minimum age: 11-12 years old - See FAQs for more
- ⦿ Included: Rod, Reel, Waders & Boots
- ⦿ Additional costs: Colorado Fishing Licenses, Flies & Gratuity
|# of people||Rate|