Full Day Wade
This is a great trip for ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS. This is the perfect choice for first timers who want to see what the sport is all about, learn the basics and try to catch some fish. For the experienced angler, this is a great way to learn some of our local water and build your fly-fishing knowledge. On our full day trips, we have the option to fish the Colorado River, Eagle River, Arkansas River, Williams Fork River, Blue River, Ten Mile Creek, South and Middle Forks of the South Platte, the South Platte and multiple nearby lakes. Target species include Brown, Rainbow, Brook and Cutthroat Trout. Target species include Brown, Rainbow, Brook and Cutthroat Trout.
- ⦿ 9 Hours Door – Door | Meet at our Shop at 7:30 AM | Return to Breckenridge at ~ 4:30 PM
- ⦿ Travel times to fishing locations vary from 30-60 minutes - one way.
- ⦿ All Trips are Private (you will not be added to another group)
- ⦿ 1-3 Angler(s) = 1 Guide | 4-6 Anglers = 2 Guides | 7-9 Anglers = 3 Guides
- ⦿ COVID: Until further notice, you will drive your own car (following guide) to and from the fishing location and bring your own lunch
- ⦿ Recommended minimum age: 11-12 years old - See FAQs for more
- ⦿ Included: Rod, Reel, Waders & Boots
- ⦿ Additional costs: Colorado Fishing Licenses, Flies & Gratuity
|# of people||Rate|