3/4 Day Wade
For bookings IN THE NEXT 7 DAYS:
Please call the shop @ 970-453-HOOK
NEW FOR SUMMER 2023! We are very excited to offer our new 3/4 Day Wade Trip. This trip allows us to drive a little further than on our half day wade trip (in hopes of better fishing), while also making sense for folks who aren’t committed to a full day of fishing during the colder and shorter day. Not to worry, we will still offer our fantastic 1/2 and full day wade trips all year long.
This is a great trip for ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS. This is the perfect choice for first timers who want to see what fly fishing is all about, learn the basics and try to catch some fish! For the experienced angler, this is a great way to learn some of our local water and build your fly-fishing knowledge. Target species include Brown, Rainbow, Brook and Cutthroat Trout.
- ⦿7 Hours Door – Door | Meet at our Shop at 7:30 AM | Return to Breckenridge at ~ 2:30 PM
- ⦿Meeting time may vary
- ⦿Travel times to fishing locations vary from 30-60 minutes - one way.
- ⦿ All Trips are Private (you will not be added to another group)
- ⦿ 1-3 Angler(s) = 1 Guide | 4-6 Anglers = 2 Guides | 7-9 Anglers = 3 Guides
- ⦿ Food & drink are not provided.
- ⦿ Recommended minimum age: 11-12 years old - See FAQs for more
- ⦿ Included: Rod, Reel, Waders & Boots
- ⦿ Additional costs: Colorado Fishing Licenses, Flies & Gratuity
|# of people||Rate|